On-Site Production of Hot Water & Electricity
Combined Heat & Power (CHP) systems provide a clean and efficient way of producing electric power and thermal energy from a single fuel source. The generator is driven by the engine to produce energy, and the residual heat created during this process is recaptured and generated into heat that is useful. Because of this, CHP systems are becoming more important in the energy sector’s change from a few large power plants to a more decentralized and stable power grid that is sustainable.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Compact Design
- Indoor/Outdoor Installation
- 5-Year Maintenance Coverage
- Runs 24/7 in Parallel with the Grid
- Operates with Clean Natural Gas
- Meets SCAQMD Standards
- Sound Proof up to 70dB
- Weather-Resistant Enclosure