Institutional and Government Facilities
Orion Power Group cogeneration CHP products are a great way for institutional and government facilities to gain independence from rising energy prices, and to significantly reduce their carbon footprints.
Institutional and governmental facilities are ideal candidates for CHP systems because their spaces are often large with 24/7 operations, central plants, and steady thermal and electric requirements.
Applications for educational facilities include, but are not limited to: Data centers, government buildings, hospitals, and jails.
Main Advantages of Cogeneration for Institutional and Government Facilities
- Significant energy cost savings can be over 50%
- Quick and sustainable Return on Investment
- Independence from rising energy prices
- Full cost control
- Highest reliability and efficiency
- Stable operation in case of power outages within the utility grid
- Fulfills highest environmental standards
- Compliance with governmental carbon emission regulations